Accuvista Terms & Conditions of Use of Web Site
The intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in this web site, and the Accuvista business including the name, logo, concepts, ideas, know-how, processes, architecture, design templates and software are and shall remain the property of Accuvista Ltd (“Accuvista”).
No unauthorised copying, reproduction, disassembly or reverse engineering is permitted.
Accuvista recognises the importance of privacy and security to persons accessing this web site. The following is a summary of our privacy and security policy:
- For those who browse the Accuvista web site but do not submit a form, no information is collected.
- For those who do submit a form, Accuvista records your personal details, e-mail address and selections on its database held on an off-line server. Due diligence is taken to ensure that this information can only be accessed by Accuvista staff, and is only used to send the information requested.
- Accuvista will delete your personal details stored on its database on receipt of a personal delete request from you quoting your personal details and original e-mail message or date of completion of form.
- Accuvista does not use any “spyware” to monitor how you use your computer.
- Accuvista does not sell your personal information to third parties for the purpose of advertising or promoting unrelated services.
Accuvista will endeavour to respond promptly to any persons expressing concern about its privacy and security provisions, and to take appropriate action should these concerns be acknowledged by Accuvista.
Notice of Confidentiality: Any e-mail sent that is sent by Accuvista, its contents and any attachments are intended solely for the attention of the addressee/s and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose any part of any message received or its attachments and if you receive a message in error, please delete this message from your system and notify the sender immediately.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure, reliable or error free. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in messages received which may arise as a result of internet transmission.
The contents of any attachment to e-mails received may contain software viruses which could damage the recipients’ computer system. While Accuvista has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, liability cannot be accepted for any damage, which may be sustained as a result of software viruses. Virus checks should be carried out before opening any attachment.
E-mail messages from Accuvista are prepared using information believed by the author(s) to be reliable and accurate, but Accuvista make no warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular Accuvista does not accept responsibility for changes made to e-mails after transmission.
Any opinions expressed in an e-mail document and any attachments are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by Accuvista or its subsidiaries unless clearly indicated in the message and the authority of the author to so bind Accuvista is duly verified.
Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure that the information contained within this web site is accurate, Accuvista does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Accuvista is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. Nor is any recommendation or endorsement implied by links to any external sites.
Terms of Business
These are our Terms and Conditions of Business (PDF, 316KB)
Please address all enquiries concerning use of this web site to:
62 Tinwell Road
Telephone: 01780 481714